Nokia 7 Plus maybe the first full-screen smartphone to be released by HMD Global. Today more specifications of Nokia 7 Plus have surfaced online offering us a glimpse of what to expect from the upcoming device. The first time we heard about this device was from the unzipping of APK file of the camera app. The app contained a list of Nokia phones that are already and few others which are yet to be released. The app unveiled that HMD Global is preparing various models like Nokia 4, Nokia 7 plus and Android Go based Nokia 1. The more recent information regarding Nokia 7 Plus emerged from the Geek bench listing last month.
Purported specifications of Nokia 7 Plus:
- It is rumoured to sport a 6-inch display with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- Nokia 7 Plus is said to sport 12MP+13 MP dual rear camera with Carl Zeiss.
- It is said to have a 16MP front-facing camera for selfies.
- The device sports a metal body, a rear mounted finger-print sensor made of ceramic.
- The other features include 360° spatial audio technology (Nokia OZO) with three audio capturing microphones, 18W quick charge support.
- There is no information about the battery and storage capacities of the phone. But from Geek bench listing it is clear that Nokia 7 Plus would be powered by Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB RAM.
- The device is rumoured to come with Android 8.0 oreo OS pre-installed which is further upgradable to Android 8.1.
Keep visiting technohealthhub.com to know the latest updates.