The specifications and render of made in India smartphone codenamed Project Tesseract has been leaked. Dubbed to be made by Bengaluru based startup under the “Make in India” initiative this smartphone is said to be likely OnePlus killer. Going by the specifications and features ‘Project Tesseract’ aims to offer a flagship experience at an affordable price. It will be interesting to see how it will also compete with the likes of Samsung and Xiaomi. Samsung has been recently awarded a US patent for the design of the foldable smartphone. Xiaomi, on the other hand, has always been in the news
Specifications and Features of the Project Tesseract (OnePlus Killer):
- Project Tesseract features 6-inch 2k 18:9 super AMOLED display having HDR support
- The device will be powered by 6GB RAM and will be available in two storage variants 128GB and 256GB.
- On the camera front. Project Tesseract sports dual 12MP camera on the back and 16MP front camera.
- It will be powered by a massive 4000mAh battery.
- The device will be powered by Snapdragon 845 SoC and runs on Stock Android 8 out of the box with regular updates.
According to the company, the phone will not have a notch. From the leaked image, it appears the phone might be slim, but how it will be able to accommodate the massive battery in the design is interesting. Since the device will be made under “Make in India” initiative, it will be priced competitively which will be ultimately beneficial to the consumers.